About the business
For more than a decade, eToro has been a leader in the global Fintech revolution. It is the world's leading social trading network, with millions of registered users and an array of innovative trading and investment tools. At eToro, we have been continuously transforming the traditional money management industry, in order to open the financial markets to everyone, everywhere.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Retention Team Leader to join our team based in the Sydney CBD. This full time role requires the successful candidate to provide leadership, coaching and performance development for our existing account managers.
What you will do.
- Use your leadership ability and communication skills to engage and motivate the team to deliver results and achieve targets;
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives and help shape the delivery of the client experience;
- Facilitating performance planning, reviews and development plans for all team members;
- Analysing Team Performance as a whole and motivate team to achieve the company KPI's;
- Developing team members through effective planned and real time coaching, provide constructive feedback, counsel and recognise achievements;
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in delivery of services;
- Utilise your problem solving and decision making skills to manage escalated client enquiries;
Benefits and perks
Do you want to work for a fintech business with an established client base but still new in the marketplace. We have big plans for the future and are looking for an individual who can help us get there.
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation, offering lots of exciting opportunities and great growth potential. You will have the ability to make an impact within the business and be involved in our growth ambitions.
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years leadership experience in a sales /retention role;
- Outstanding coaching skills with demonstrable record of success;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Highly developed organisation and prioritisation skills;
- The ability to think outside of the box to innovate, collaborate, plan and implement ideas;
- A passion for people and their success;
- Ability to problem solve and demonstrate analytical and decision making skills;
- Knowledge of financial markets including equities, CFD's, ETF's, cryptocurrencies and commodities essential.