UK AML Officer
eToro was founded in 2007 with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. The eToro Group consists of the eToro platform, our multi-asset trading and investment venue, and eToroX, which manages our crypto wallet and exchange.
The eToro platform enables people to invest in the assets they want, from stocks and commodities to cryptoassets. We are a global community of more than ten million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
As technology has evolved, so has our business. In 2018, we created eToroX, our tokenized asset subsidiary. eToroX provides the infrastructure, in the form of a crypto wallet and the forthcoming exchange, that supports our commitment to facilitating the evolution of tokenized assets. We believe that leveraging blockchain technology will enable us to become the first truly global service provider allowing everyone to trade, invest and save.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our UK Compliance team and take ownership of all matters related to Client Onboarding and Ongoing Monitoring for AML/CTF purposes. The chosen individual will be responsible for reviewing cases, documentation and information to make decisions on client acceptance, monitoring or rejection, as well as being the key contact person for account managers in relation to AML queries. This individual will also play a key role in assisting the MLRO with the SAR regime, with whom he/she will work very closely. This position does not require regulatory approval.
- Take ownership of all matters related to Client Onboarding and Ongoing Monitoring for AML/CTF purposes;
- Responsible for reviewing cases, documentation and information to make decisions on client acceptance, monitoring or rejection;
- Be the key contact person for account managers in relation to AML queries;
- Assist the MLRO with the SAR regime.
- Self-driven, curious and willing to learn;
- Risk aware, but business-minded;
- Familiar with compliance, AML, CRM and other back-office systems;
- Excellent at communicating decisions and explanations for these;
- Able to stand his/her ground;
- Previous experience in a similar role can be advantageous but is not mandatory;
- Fluency in other languages would be advantageous;
- Knowledge about the products and services we offer;
- Right to work in the UK.