eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Marketing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
This position is an opportunity to be an integral part of our marketing department and get involved in many aspects of the cross-company marketing activities. No experience needed!
What will you be doing?
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes.
- Work with external marketing channels.
- Implement ongoing quality assessment systems to ensure top-notch deliveries in a timely manner.
- Want to join? If you
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Fluent in English
- Excellent computer skills (specifically MS Office applications)
- Technical orientation
- Organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
In addition, you must possess the following qualities:
- Have strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have the ability to work cross-functionally and manage cross-department projects
- Have an excellent attention for details
- Have verbal and written communication skills
This position is a full-time position
entry level position and is suitable for newly graduated candidates