eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Marketing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
Based in the UK and reporting to the Global Head of PR & Communications, the PR & Communications Manager will be responsible for supporting the global PR strategy and programme for eToro.
- Press office functions:
- Prioritising and answering direct media requests
- Progressing appropriate opportunities put forward by the the PR agencies
- Drafting or reviewing/editing PR plans / campaigns, press releases, house views, positioning statements, Q&As and ad-hoc media notes
- Liaison with content writers regarding placed articles and other written commentary
- Organizing media events and media attendance at events and conferences
- Co-ordinating submissions for awards and surveys.
- Day to day interaction with eToro’s UK and global PR agency; helping to provide direction and support for the execution of the PR strategy.
- Monitoring and managing eToro’s reputation globally:
- Reviewing daily press clippings
- Monitoring of journalists’ requests
- Monitoring key debates and identifying story opportunities as well as potential issues
- Helping to manage crisis communications or issues management - with the support of the Global Head of PR & Communications
- Acting in the longer term as a spokesperson
- Acting as a key part of the global PR network:
- Participate in monthly global PR calls
- Support coordination of PR activity between local marketing and PR teams and the central teams in Israel and London
- Encouraging sharing of best practice between countries
- Evaluation: liaison with global PR agency in order to evaluate the impact of eToro’s PR activity via pre-agreed KPIs and support the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly updates for the global PR evaluation
- Help monitor PR budget spend and compile necessary records and input to Global Head of PR and Communications for budget exercise
Want to Join? You'll need
- 2-3 plus years PR experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in building media relationships
- English as first language; extra languages an advantage
- Pro-active and solution driven with a strong sense of responsibility
- Experience of working with other nationalities and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to work in crisis mode
- Understanding of fintech or financial services an advantag