Head of US Talent
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our HR department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for a head of US Talent, reporting to our VP of HR in HQ (Israel). This role is dynamic and will have multiple responsibilities designed to acquire, manage and retain talent.
The ideal candidate will have a Talent Acquisition and HR background, with proven track record in thinking strategically and successfully executing on tasks in high-demand fintech or other venture-backed environments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and manage the talent acquisition process to a full closure of process
- Develop sourcing tools including social networks, conducting hr interviews references checks and giving offers
- Develop and execute on talent retention best practices and activities such as team building
- Nurture a vibrant and welcoming culture
- Partner with local teams on various HR plans such as talent management learning, development and retention, training and coaching
- Manage operational HR such as reports, onboarding, off-boarding, payroll, benefits, perks, relocation
- Become a cultural liaison and work closely with the global teams to improve collaboration, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Create HR policies in line with global policies and local practices
- Ongoing HR and Welfare Projects
- At least 7 years of experience in HR and talent acquisition, in Hi-Tech companies, preferably in Fintech
- Proven capability to execute on tough-to-fill requisitions
- Mature, energetic, multi-tasking and passionate person with the ability to own and independently drive forward projects and processes
- People’s person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Affinity to blockchain and digital tokens is a plus