eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Services team develops and owns a full suite of APIs and distributed systems comprising eToro key offerings. We engaged in a wide range of domains and use cutting edge cloud technologies to support the company growth....and we do it all fast!
What you’ll be doing
- Be a technical leader, research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Lead and supervise standards, methodologies, procedures and processes on team's software development life cycle.
- Take ownership and lead a Back End team, designing and developing high scale, low-latency and mission critical OLTP systems.
- Elevate a mission critical team to technology excellence.
- Lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: product, IT, security and other development teams.
Want to join?
- Must: Can-do attitude and willing to lead
- Must: At least 5 years development in C# and .NET 4.5+
- Must: Heavy experience developing server-side applications
- Must: Knowledge and understanding of SW architecture concepts
- Must: High coding standards - DDD, TDD, CR, Automation
- Must: Experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- Advantage: Experience with .Net Core and .Net Framework porting
- Advantage: Experience with nosql DB’s
- Advantage: Experience in .Net services Dockerizing