The Investment Research Analyst position will be participating in growing the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) within eToro’s investment portfolios, CopyPortfolios.
As a portfolio research analyst, you should be familiar with capital markets in a variety of sectors and able to conduct multi-sector research to identify both industry trends and changes and connect them with real-world developments. You are comfortable delivering the thought process in an analytical manner.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech Asset Management industry and be an integral part of our investment research team. This is a full-time junior position.
What will you be doing?
- Work in the AUM Growth Team, helping to grow the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) at eToro, by performing research and analysis functions primarily of global equity markets with the end purpose to assist in constructing thematic portfolios for retail investors.
- Responsibilities will include the market research (before issuing) in regards to eToro’s investment portfolios.
- Analysing technological trends, public companies, balance sheets, investor relations reports and cash flow information.
- Making informed recommendations on global trends and which portfolios to construct.
- The role will include analysis of existing portfolios and ongoing portfolio maintenance in regards to rebalancing and portfolio methodologies.
- Collating detailed, up-to-date information about relevant investment sectors and financial markets.
- Perform basic due-diligence on 3rd parties that may wish to offer their portfolios to eToro clients on the eToro platform.
Want to Join? If you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a VC/financial institution/investment house primarily performing analysis of global equities and markets.
- Knowledgeable in trending and disruptive investment sectors/opportunities
- Possess intellectual curiosity and a strong passion for innovation and financial markets
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business or a related field
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Have a good knowledge of investing
- Are organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Have an analytical focus, proficient in excel and powerpoint.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Work in a methodical rule-based manner and within given deadlines.
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
- Are able to use initiative and work independently if necessary.
It will also be nice if you have:
- Have a proficient knowledge of investing and financial markets.
- An interest in emerging technological trends.
- Financial analysis qualifications such as CFA or similar