eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 6 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering cryptocurrency trading.
eToro encourages responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. eToro is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
eToro is seeking an experienced DevOps Production Engineer with ability to learn new and varied tools. Working with multiple frameworks and applications to drive the strategy for our Azure environment for providing a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- support and design highly-available, redundant, public cloud, utilizing IaaS and PaaS, for large scale mission critical applications and high-transactional workloads with emphasis on infrastructure and delivery principles in the Cloud and On-Premise
- Understand challenges of large scale hybrid cloud deployment and upgrades as well as resource allocation
- Understand CI/CD principals to implement automation and application delivery pipeline
- Design and innovate technologies and solutions for effective resource allocation, automated application deployment and zero downtime upgrades and maintenance
Want to join? If you have:
- Expertise on Azure (an advantage) or AWS cloud platforms
- Technical experience in data center operations support in large enterprise networks including the implementation and support of private and hybrid cloud computing environments.
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and tools
- Should have understanding of Hybrid Cloud environment and strong scripting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows/ OS
- Deep experience with Microsoft Server technology, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
- Deep understanding of Infrastructure components like VMs, AD/DNS, ADFS
- Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
- Experience with Docker and related patterns of deployment
- Experience with Jenkins platform