Tech Marketing - PPC Analyst
• Setting, optimizing and scaling of Google ad campaigns in order to achieve the company's goals.
• Analyze advertising performance based on ROI and other revenue models.
• Generate weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other KPI'S.
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas.
• Work closely with the other team members to meet the company's goals.
• Run on-going A/B Testing on different activity parameters.
Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics - An Advantage.
2 Years of Proven Google Paid Activity– Mandatory
Manage High Volume of Traffic & Budget - Advantage.
Experience in other PPC or Social Networks – Advantage.
Highly motivated and goal driven with a willingness to work overtime if required.
Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data.
Passionate about the online marketing industry and willing to keep up with the latest trends.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
European language - An advantage.
Fluent in English Mandatory: Spoken/written.