As one of our first analysts, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s early team. You will work with the operations functions to design, analyze and scale our operations processes. The ideal candidate will be analytical, able to derive actionable insights from data, and recognize how to create and run a process. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the USA Finance and Operations Director.
- Perform individual and business entity reviews, investigations and enhanced due diligence during business hours.
- Liaison with global compliance and risk operation teams on localizing processes.
- Work on business expansion projects with the Chief Compliance Officer, compliance counsel and other core team members.
- Prepare and submit SAR and CTR filing and other record keeping requests.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for enhancing customer experience and protecting the company.
- 2-4 years experience with BSA/AML compliance, payments fraud, risk or other relevant operational domains.
- Managed an operations team or an outsourced operations vendor.
- Hands on experience with Tableau
- Exposure to different channels of support, including voice, email, social and/or chat.
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.
- Authorized to work in the United States.