eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer in the Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for leading the development of infrastructure services and tooling.
These projects will touch on all aspects of the development lifecycle, from building and testing through deployment to production, for an exciting range of products and technologies.
- Lead the design and implementation of 24/7 high scale distributed system.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development, including input on specifications, designs, implementation, test, optimization, and delivery.
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stakeholders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams.
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts.
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team.
- Proven experience in developing 24x7 mission critical server-side applications
- Proven experience with high-performance/low-latency systems
- 4+ years development experience in node.js.
- Experience with web technologies such as JS, HTML and CSS preprocessor such as LESS and Sass
- Experience developing client side applications with Angular / Angular JS frameworks.
- Familiar with build tools such as Webpack / Grunt.
- Knowledge and understanding of SW architecture concepts.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
Desirable (Nice to have):
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures such as Microsoft Azure or AWS.
- Experience developing .Net server side applications.
- Experience with Typescript.
- High coding standards - DDD, TDD, Automation.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with various data sources like MS SQL, Cosmos DB, Redis, RabbitMQ and more