eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for the right applicant. The Market Risk Manager will be reporting to the Group CRO.
- Build rapport and work closely with dealers and risk managers to analyse and understand the portfolio exposures
- Market risk oversight of portfolio exposures and support for FX, Commodities, Equities and Crypto asset classes
- Establish analytical reports and provide monitoring of the Company market risk.
- Recommend limits and risk framework in conjunction with the Company and the Group Risk appetite
- Maintenance of appropriate internal control systems designed to manage key risk areas.
- Actively participate in risk analysis and implementation of new products
- Challenge status quo and face off with traders and senior managers on a regular basis
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum 3 Years in a regulated Financial Institution in Risk Management or trading capacity
- Knowledge of derivative products including FX, commodities, equities and indices
- Proficient with Excel and possess good knowledge of VBA, SQL, Bloomberg terminal
- Knowledge of SaS, Stata, Matlab an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with crypto currencies and blockchain a plus
Qualifications / Education
- Advanced academic degree in Finance / Statistics / Math
- Professional qualification in Risk management such as PRM, FRM an advantage
- Team player and capable to work independently, hands-on
- Detail oriented and highly analytical.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Open to creative solutions & business innovation