eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as a complete technical owner of the Compliance Team in charge of processing millions of dollars on a daily basis
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it
- Own the design process of the features in this team and implement them with high quality
- Define, improve and implement the working procedures within the team to improve delivery capabilities
- Implement high standard application guidelines (CI/CD, monitoring, cloud based, etc.)
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed high scale system (performance, fault tolerance, security, etc.)
- Work with peer team leaders, the business requestors, Product Owners and Project Managers to create and execute the yearly agenda
- Report to Group Development Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 2 years of management experience, team size: 5 people or more
- At least 50% hands on - writing code (preferably C#)
- Strong C# experience (.NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET Core)
- Experienced with microservices design
- Experienced with MS-SQL server
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure) - Advantage.
- Experienced with client side development (preferably Angular) - Advantage.
- Experienced with Fintech industry and/or compliance domain - Advantage.