eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
The Project Manager will be responsible for oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects in a new region (USA).Leading multiple small to large projects while working closely with a matrix development team.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for a new region, i.e all the projects related to the USA
- Create detailed monthly to quarterly work plans which identity and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects on time
- Define the scope of the quarterly planning in collaboration with senior management and the regional business owner
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Oversee the planning and implementation of multiple projects across multiple departments and teams
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Guide & direct project teams to meet project objectives
Want to join? If you
- Strong technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development projects
- Close work relationship with Product & Project.
- Minimum of five years prior experience as a Project Manager in R&D projects
- Experience in Agile environments
- Experience in full software development project lifecycles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communications and human skills
- Ability to work in USA hours
- Advantage: PMP Certification
- Advantage: working background with the US market