eToro, the world’s largest social investment network is seeking a proactive, highly motivated and skilled bookkeeper.
What you’ll be doing:
- Closing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for the entities in the group, including cut-off date entries and reconciliation of: Accrued expenses, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, Accounts payable.
- Provide professional support to bookkeepers in Israel and other group entities.
- Prepare consolidated reports of the group on a monthly basis, including: intercompany balances reconciliation and elimination entries.
- Report for ITA and VAT authorities on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Payments to vendors on an on going basis
Want to join? If you:
- Bookkeeper qualified
- 5 years experience in high tech company.
- High level of Hebrew and English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Very good skills in office software’s .
- Knowledge of Priority or other ERP software – must
- Familiar with statutory and tax requirements.
- Good self-discipline, good communication skills, team player.