eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX, a well funded startup, is looking for a professional Nodejs backend developer.
As a developer in a fast growing startup you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining financial services.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using NodeJs, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Redis and more.
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production.
- Lead design efforts; write technical design documents and hold design review meetings.
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
- Work in a global distributed team.
- Write unit tests and integration tests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs - Must.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Proficient English speaker.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Experience with Typescript - An advantage.
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL , SQL - Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience