eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX, a new cryptographic trading platform, is seeking an experienced DevOps Production Engineer with ability to learn new and varied tools. Working with multiple frameworks and applications to drive the strategy for our Azure environment for providing a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- support and design highly-available, redundant, public cloud, utilizing IaaS and PaaS, for large scale mission critical applications and high-transactional workloads with emphasis on infrastructure and delivery principles in the Cloud and On-Premise
- Understand challenges of large scale cloud deployment and upgrades as well as resource allocation
- Understand CI/CD principals to implement automation and application delivery pipeline
- Design and innovate technologies and solutions for effective resource allocation, automated application deployment and zero downtime upgrades and maintenance
Want to join? If you have
- 4+ years of experience as Devops engineer
- Experience working closely with R&D and QA
- Public Clouds - Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Container Orchestration and Containerization technologies - Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Git, Jenkins and/or Gitlab
- Working experience in Infrastructure as Code practices - preferably Terraform
- Monitoring/Alerting - ELK
- Data Engines - SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch
- Scripting - Python and Bash