eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Payment Infrastructure development based on Integration with various payment providers and finance entities.To be responsible for scalability of payment API supported by - Mobile / Web
Developing and implement anti fraud mechanisms for prevention of various anti hack patterns.Creation of various complex business decisions based on various compliance and regulation requirements.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
Want to join? If you
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - Advantage
- Have minimum 8 years experience developing with C#
- Have experience with MSSQL - writing stored-procedure, queries and schema
- Have experience with implementing highly-available backend web-services - WebAPI, SOAP, REST