eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Our payments team develops and owns end to end the entire payments domain which includes integration with payment providers and finance entities for money in variety (Paypal, Barclays, Worldpay, Neteller, much more..), automation of payout processes, risks and fraud systems etc.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as a complete technical owner of the payments team incharge of processing millions of dollars on a daily basis.
- Intimate work with peer team leaders, the business requesters themselves, product owners and project managers to create and execute the yearly agenda.
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it.
- Own the design process of the features in this team and implement them with high quality.
- Define improve and implement the working procedures within the team to improve delivery capabilities.
- Implement high standard application guidelines (CICD, monitoring, cloud based etc).
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed high scale system (performance, fault tolerance, security etc).
Want to join? If you
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively design and implement cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Result oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Have at least 8 years experience in development..
- Have at least 3 years of dev management experience (5 people or more).
- Have ASP.NET server-side experience with C#.
- Experienced with cloud technologies (preferably Microsoft Azure) - Advantage.
- Experienced with client side development (preferably Angular) - Advantage.
- Experienced with Fintech industry and/or payments domain - Advantage.