eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 10 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for an Experiential Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for ideation, development, execution of events and brand activations, both industry and consumer facing. This includes leading online and offline event marketing plans, logistics, project management, deliverables and PR for a long list of various events throughout the year.
- Create an exciting and comprehensive experiential marketing plan that will bring the brand to life in the US
- Support defined business objectives.
- Partner with business owners to develop creative messages
- Build a marketing integration plan for engaging customers pre, during and post event
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and drive planning execution across the work stream
- Work with integrated marketing engines web, social, media to drive demand generation for the attendee experience
- Determine fiscal requirements and manage budgets with strong attention to detail
- Define measurement for marketing plan success, perform analysis, and implement recommendations to foster a learning environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/PR or similar interests
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in brand strategies for a consumer brand, preferably in venture-backed fintech
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space is a must
- Experience in different channels of marketing, including online, mobile, offline and social
- Strong experience with events, event planning, brand marketing, budgeting, project management or other relevant operational domains