The IT Compliance department is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the R&D Compliance and standards related to the various financial regulations and audits.
This position participates in planning R&D internal processes, audits and examinations to ensure compliance with the various regulations.
IT Compliance Analyst
- Work in collaboration with the compliance team to achieve full R&D compliance with regulations and standards (such as PCI, ITGC, ISAE3402, GDPR, etc..) and financial authorities requirements (CySEC, FCA, ASIC, ISA, etc...)
- Evaluate IT Systems controls adequacy. Report deficiencies and provide recommendations for improving the organization's operations.
- Assess the various information technology risks that the business faces in its operations and implement action plans, policy and procedural changes.
- Conduct quality assurance on prepared documentation by other teams and ensure accuracy, as required.
- Answer questions from internal and external audit on general processes and information technology controls.
- Cooperate with other internal and external resources as needed.
- Complete understanding of required regulation plus the ability to learn new ones, provide all the required support to the teams
- The position is a hub between R&D, compliance, IT & operations.
- Report to the IT Compliance Manager
- Extremely detailed oriented, organized and excellent written communication.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Fundamentals.
- Experience in IT SOX audits, IT related system audits and familiarity of business processes.
- Team player attitude and able to work independently.
- Significant analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Time management and organization skills.
- Degree in information systems, computer science, accounting or business, with CISA and/ or CIA certification (advantage).
- Experience from Big 4 companies – big advantage.
- Effective project management skills. (advantage)
- Experience or knowledge of investing and trading (advantage)