eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
The IT Compliance department is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the R&D Compliance and standards related to the various financial regulations and audits.
This position participates in planning R&D internal processes, audits and examinations to ensure compliance with the various regulations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in collaboration with the compliance team to achieve full R&D compliance with regulations and standards (such as PCI, ITGC, ISAE3402, GDPR, etc.) and financial authorities requirements (CySEC, FCA, ASIC, etc.)
- Evaluate IT Systems controls adequacy. Report deficiencies and provide recommendations to improve the organization's operations
- Assess the various information technology risks that the business faces in its operations and implement action plans, policy and procedural changes
- Conduct quality assurance on prepared documentation by other teams and ensure accuracy, as required
- Conduct periodic audits
- Answer questions from internal and external audit on general processes and information technology controls
- Cooperate with other internal and external resources as needed
- Understand and implement regulatory requirements, provide all the required support to the teams
- The position is a hub between R&D, compliance, IT & operations
- Report to the IT Compliance Manager
Want to join? If you
- Knowledge of Information Technology Fundamentals
- Experience in IT SOX audits, IT related system audits and familiarity of business processes
- Team player attitude, detailed oriented and able to work independently
- Significant analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Time management and organization skills
- Experience from Big 4 companies – big advantage
- Degree in information systems, computer science, accounting or business, with CISA and/ or CIA certification - advantage
- Effective project management skills - advantage
- Experience or knowledge of investing and trading - advantage