eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind. eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and manage eToro's production services and servers.
- Do the general Administration of Windows/Linux Monitor & manage production systems.
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Perform system automation using scripts and configuration management tools.
- Work closely with production and development teams to ensure production environment availability.
Want to join? If you
- B.Sc. graduate in Engineering/Computer Science OR equivalent experience in a technical field - Advantage.
- 1-2+ years’ experience working with Windows\Linux systems specifically in supporting production environments
- Have experience configuring Windows\Linux OS.
- Have experience with cloud providers.
- Willingness to participate in a 7/24/365 on-call rotation
It will also be nice if you
- Have experience supporting VMWARE infrastructure in a large enterprise environment.
- Have knowledge in scripting skills: (Shell/Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, SQL).
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- Independent in your work, self-motivated.
- Be a problem solver and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fast-Thinker, organized mindset and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent working relations with interfaces.
- Must be able to work on shifts and participate in on-call rotation.
- Have familiarity with Nagios and Splunk monitoring tools.