Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 150 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and manage eToro's production services and servers.
- Do the general Administration of Windows/Linux Monitor & manage production systems.
- Perform problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Perform system automation using scripts and configuration management tools.
- Work closely with production and development teams to ensure production environment availability.
Want to join? If you
- Have 2+ years’ experience working with Windows\Linux systems specifically in managing or supporting production environments.
- Have experience configuring Windows\Linux OS.
- Have experience with cloud providers.
- Must be able to participate in a 7/24/365 on-call rotation.
It will also be nice if you
- Have experience supporting VMWARE infrastructure in a large enterprise environment.
- Have scripting skills: (Shell/Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell).
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- Independent in your work, self-motivated.
- Be a problem solver and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to handle a stressful and dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent working relations with interfaces.
- Must be able to work on shifts and participate in on-call rotation.