eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Facing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What you’ll be doing?
- Take full ownership of the Australia Affiliate strategy including acquisition, retention and onboarding of new affiliates and partnerships.
- Negotiate and review commercial agreements with all affiliate partners.
- Manage the affiliate budget, including CPAs and budget spend.
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensuring consistency in branding and messaging.
- Design and develop new programs/initiatives to encourage new affiliate applications.
- Establish and maintain strong affiliate relationships through regular contact through face to face meetings, telephone and email.
- Work with the wider marketing team to arrange and host affiliate events.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- Monitor, analyse and optimize campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Create and deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- Assist in media buying.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience of running and managing an affiliate program preferable in the forex or gaming industry
- Experience with CPA, CPC and CPM and revenue share payment models.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Driven and results-oriented.
- Analytical with strong reporting and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to demonstrate that through past experience.
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and understanding in using affiliate tracking software
- Thrives working under pressure in a fast-moving, challenging and dynamic environment