eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX, a new cryptographic trading platform, is seeking a like minded leader to build secure and scalable solutions for our infrastructure.
We are looking for your expertise in security to help us protect our product IP & customers while enabling a first class experience. It’s a delicate balance that requires judgement, collaboration and security know how to develop a vision, roadmap, and framework to ensure security is a thread woven throughout our infrastructure. Making complex environments simple.
As a Senior Security Architect you will be responsible for defining security solutions, you will work across properties and work with partners to define requirements and propose security solutions that protect internal assets
What you’ll be doing:
- Security methodology
- building the concept & formulate cyber security methodology in technology & infrastructure as well as information security
- Building security methodology for security by design
- Security Architecture
- Define security reference architectures and provide roadmaps for key properties such as AWS Cloud Data Center, WAN and on premise environments.
- Security hands-on
- Installation, Maintenance, Operation security appliances
- Configuration security processes
- Audit process
- Leadership across the organization to communicate and evangelize proposed security solutions and drive initiatives to ensure security is integrated in the services we provide.
- A person that likes solving challenges and making things simple and secure
- Creating policy & procedures
- Audit policy – Cloud & on premise
Want to join? If you
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to align multi-functional teams and objectives and promote joint outcomes
- Apply group problem solving and design making techniques to develop understanding and agreement among people to achieve shared outcomes
- Work with internal clients and partners to understand business needs, offer advice and solutions and operating from a position of expertise consistent with a collaborative approach
- Able to balance requirements from business, operations and industry trends to facilitate solutions that deliver ongoing capabilities
- Requires attention to detail, ability to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changing priorities - Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions that are based on sound judgment and business rationale
- Strong leadership, project and team-building skills, including the ability to lead teams and drive projects and initiatives in multiple departments
- Work with technology partners to architect security elements that align with business needs and infrastructure strategies
- Evaluate Data Center, WAN and ExtraNet (In the cloud) designs and create a security architecture and framework to protect work with Systems Engineers to harden System OS (Linux) and cloud Platforms
- Evaluate and define Security Control framework
- Work with Compliance and Audit teams to build a robust, scalable and secure environment for PCI (if require) and SOX
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and security requirements
- Work with eToro security Systems architects to create solutions to identify & evaluate and define security boundaries.
- Education- BS degree in computer science or information management with 10+ years or MS degree with 7+ years experience, or equivalent work experience. Preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years in the engineering and architecture in information security CCIE, CISM, CCISSP, GSEC, SSCP, GIAC, CEH CWSP or other Security Certifications