eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
As a product manager you will gather the business requirements from the company business owners and internal users, define roadmap, design and launch product features.
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your products domain.
- Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
- Develop a detailed product roadmap based on the company’s existing strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through agile workflow.
- Ensure that the engineering team, the testers, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
- Work closely with sales & marketing, Compliance and customer service departments to identify new product needs.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
- Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
- Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes and requirements.
- Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
- Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
- Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion to the products you own.
Want to join? If you
- Have the ability to understand and take ownership of business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
- Experience with financial trading systems
- Have a track record launching things successfully, on time. Tell us what you launched and how you made a difference.
- Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
- Great interpersonal relations and ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
- Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
- Have knowledge and love for technology.
- Familiar with project management procedures and methodology, especially requirements management, planning, scheduling and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge with the fintech world.
It will be an advantage if you
- Knowledge of KYC, Verification, financial operations processes
- Knowledge in data analysis and reporting systems.
- Knowledge in back-office processes, design, mobile apps.
- Have a B.S./B.A. in Industrial or a degree in a related field
- Have knowledge or background in Finance and/or experience in Trading.
- Have Experience with designing and launching consumer web products
- Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills
- A self-starter with an initiative personality.
- Ability to work well with interfaces as well as work independently.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Passionate about user experience.
- Ability to think outside the box and come with great initiatives.
- Phenomenal learning abilities.