UK Affiliate Manager
- Take full ownership of the UK Affiliate strategy including acquisition, retention and onboarding of new affiliates and partnerships.
- Negotiate and review commercial agreements with all affiliate partners.
- Manage the affiliate budget, including CPAs and budget spend.
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns ensuring consistency in branding and messaging.
- Design and develop new programmes/initiatives to encourage new affiliate applications.
- Establish and maintain strong affiliate relationships through regular contact through face to face meetings, telephone and email.
- Work with the wider marketing team to arrange and host affiliate events.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Create and deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management.
- The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience of running and managing an affiliate program
- Experience with CPA, CPC and CPM and revenue share payment models.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Driven and results-orientated.
- Analytical with strong reporting and presentation skills.
- A self-starter and able to demonstrate that through past experience.
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and understanding in using affiliate tracking software
- Thrives working under pressure in a fast-moving, challenging and dynamic environment
- Experience within the trading and investment, betting or gaming industry