Automation Engineer (Back End Trading)
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in Backend (API) automation development to ensure the highest level of quality to achieve robust automation solution.
- Work closely with the development and QA team.
- Become a test automation authority and support the team.
- Being the ownership of the CI/CD infrastructure and pipeline.
Want to join? If you
- Have at least 5 years of experience in API test automation infrastructure development using C#/Java
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness.
- Know your way around unit and integration testing.
- Deep knowledge of at least one test framework : NUnit , MStest, Junit framework.
- Have good knowledge in SQL .
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies.
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system.
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
It will also a big advantage if you :
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have experience with Cloud / SaaS based enterprise software platforms.
- Have Experience with Redis and Rabbit MQ.
- Have experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tool.
- Obtain an obsessive desire to find and squash every bug.