R&D Group Manager- eToroX
About eToro and eToroX
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec - the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
Please take a minute to look at www.etorox.com to learn more about us.
About the Job
eToroX is looking for a talented and experienced technology leader for its R&D operations. If you are an experienced R&D person, with at least 10 years of leading development teams in heterogeneous environments, multi-disciplinary and cross-geography, with a real experience in developing blockchain and trading solutions; if you are a true leader, intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, enthusiastic, proactive and hard working; If you wish to work as a part of a in a very dynamic and committed team of professionals, this might be a great opportunity to join eToroX.
Join our team and lead a highly dynamic and challenging environment using cutting-edge technologies. You will be responsible for designing and implementing financial oriented, large scale distributed systems.
What Will You Be Doing
- Be responsible for delivery high-end complex applications that involve blockchain, security, trading and more
- Act as a complete technical owner of the Exchange core domain, in charge of processing (soon) millions of transactions on a daily basis.
- Intimate work with peer group leaders, the business requesters themselves , product owners and project managers to create and execute the agreed business and operational goals
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it.
- Own the design process of the features in this team and implement them with high quality
- Define, improve and implement the working procedures within the teams to improve delivery capabilities
- Implement high standard application guidelines (CICD, monitoring, cloud based etc)
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed high scale system (performance, fault tolerance, security etc)
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively design and implement cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Result oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Have at least 10 years experience in R&D and development teams management (15 people or more)
- Experienced with -
- Node-JS, Ruby, REACT
- Blockchain / crypto development
- Cross-country cross-culture distributed teams management
- Working with both relational and nosql DBs
- Cloud technologies (preferably Google environment)
- Experience in high load / heavy transactions environment