The Investment Program Coordinator position will be responsible for the execution of workflow in regards to the marketing of eToro’s investment products, including eToro’s portfolio management program - the Popular Investor Program, and eToro’s revolutionary investment product - CopyFunds.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of our marketing department. This is a full-time entry level position.
What will you be doing?
- Work in the Investor Relations team, helping to retain and grow the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) at eToro.
- Plan and execute mass communication campaigns to eToro’s clients promoting eToro’s investment offerings - including CopyFunds & Popular Investors
- Grow eToro’s financial marketplace by recruiting and admitting new Popular Investors to the Program.
Want to Join? If you:
- Have 1-2 years of experience in marketing, fin-tech company etc
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing or a related field
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Are organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Have a technical orientation, analytical skills, proficient in excel.
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills along with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects and daily routines.
- Have good attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
- Experience working in an online P2P marketplace and/or in corporate communications.
- Some understanding of SQL
- Have a basic knowledge of investing and financial markets. In addition an interest in the blockchain space and emerging technologies.