- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries on a monthly basis
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Ongoing specific duties will include reviewing invoices, editing and paying bills, keeping records up-to-date, and filing.
- Complies with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social security requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Reconciling balances with banks
- Managing payment orders in the accounting system
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- English read, write and speak- mother tongue level, Greek- Advantage.
- Experience with financial companies (investment firms)- advantage
- Experience with book keeping systems- 2+ years accounts payable and general accounting experience.
- Intermediate Excel experience, including formulas and formatting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.