eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToro is seeking an experienced DBA SQL Server with ability to Maintain legacy DB systems and build modern DataBases infrastracture . Working with missions critical applications and working with hybrid cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
- Support Trading team with T-SQL processes
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security of trading eco system
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities
Want to join? If you have
- 6 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 4 years of experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- 2 years of experiemce with in-memory tables.
- 4 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 4 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 2 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Can work with contex switching.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills