eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 12 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As one of our first U.S. risk analysts, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s early team. You will work with the operations functions to design, analyze and scale our operations processes. The ideal candidate will be analytical, able to derive actionable insights from data, and recognize how to create and run a process. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits. This role reports to the USA Finance and Operations Director.
- Analyze loss patterns and develop, monitor and iterate risk rules to fight fraud.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders on matters of ACH receipts and origination.
- Respond to chargebacks, disputes and ACH returns.
- Manage relationships with payment processors from a risk perspective.
- Liaison with global risk and compliance teams on localizing processes.
- Understand fraud patterns associated with blockchains and cryptonetworks.
- Support new product launches, particularly new payment methods, as the risk business owner.
- Support document verification processes for onboarding customers.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for enhancing customer experience and protecting the company.
- 2-4 years experience with payments fraud and risk analysis, must be familiar with ACH.
- Proven experience in managing an operations team or an outsourced operations vendor.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
- Intellectual curiosity for the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.