eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technologies. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What will you be doing?
- Design, implement ; and administer the corporate network and security assets across all offices integrations including Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VOIP Systems and Wireless controllers.
- Maximizes network performance by day to day monitoring and evaluation of the key Performance metrics, capacity and effectiveness of corporate assets while taking vital and proactive actions where needed.
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access; Responsible for providing and/or limiting access to only those operations that are approved and required to perform the role duties. Research of security technologies and solutions.
- Design and build automation processes
- Establish and maintain technical documentation and procedures across areas of responsibility.
- Respond to security incidents.
- Available 24/7 basis to fix any possible problems/interruptions of the company’s network.
Want to join? If you have
- 10+ years of proven experience with managing global networks and security infrastructures
- In-depth understanding with network protocols (TCP/IP, VRRP, BGP, Etc).
- Proven experience with designing secured enterprise Firewalls architectures.
- CISSP/ CCNP/ knowledge and certifications.
- Linux admin experience.
- Experience with Systems and networks hardening with compliance to financial and security regulations.
- Scripting experience in various programming languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell, Bash and etc) to support the automation process (DevOps)
It will also be nice if you have
- Managed IT projects.
- Master some code and scripting languages.
- Have experience in technical writing and procedure documentation.
- Have a proven ability to translate regulation requirements into technical action items.
- Have hacking knowledge and experience.
- Have some Technical leadership background.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities
- Ability to Work independently and prioritize projects and tasks.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player and leader
- This position is a full time position and requires off-hours availability fro