eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform are at the forefront of Fintech technologies. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing?
- Day to day support and response to service incidents
- Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues involving internet connectivity, Servers issues (VM and cloud), email clients, Anti-Virus, etc
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, G-suite, GCP, Azure, Terminal Services, etc
- Sustain experience in networking and security
- Monitoring evaluations, capabilities and tools
- Monitor production environment for Incidents that require investigation, diagnosis and resolution
- Ensure incidents are correctly classified and updated on a regular basis. Work to customer SLA to ensure service is restored quickly
- Be on the lookout for trends occurring in the environment, gather evidence and facts to raise these to the attention of the team, so the problem can be identified and resolved and future recurring issues can be avoided
- Create procedures, create new documentation for both technical and end-user roles.
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company - be aware of system information, changes and updates
- Provide troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Ensure service SLAs and KPIs are met
- Provide support for the entire organization (Locally and Remotely)
- Priorities and organize daily work for the team
Want to join? If you have
- 5 years of relevant IT experience
- Strong technical abilities in diverse technical fields (Windows, Linux, Mac environment, Networking, Security and Monitoring Systems)
- Managing in a hybrid environment of both on-premise and cloud topology (Azure cloud is an advantage)
- Provide strong and effective leadership of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to identify complex problems, review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Deep knowledge of monitoring tools such as HP OM, SCOM, Nagios
- Experience in working with big data search tools such as Splunk and ELK
- Experience in developing with one or more of the following languages: Bash, Powershell, Python
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Willingness to travel abroad