eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee installation, configuration, and maintenance of operating systems software.
- Manage and coordinate the global support engineering team and serve as focal point for other departments within the company.
- Manage users and permissions in Active Directory, Google Apps, VPN, internal systems - files servers, Anti-Virus, Terminal Services etc
- Analyze business technical service needs and proposing solutions.
- Purchase supplies (hardware, software, licensing etc )
- Stay current with the ongoing expansion and development of the company - be aware of system information, changes and updates
Want to join? If you have:
- 4-5 years of related IT management experience
- Experience with supporting medium organizations
- Experience with Windows environment, Active Directory services, Networking
- Experience with Linux/Mac environments
- Working knowledge of Google Apps platform (GSuite)
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and physical device interfaces, experience with managing systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team structure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).