eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Marketing department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
eToro’s new U.S. office is looking for a Director of Brand Marketing to lead eToro brand building efforts in the US. We are looking for a hands-on, collaborative, creative, and analytical leader and doer. You will initiatie, execute and manage brand marketing, strategy, budget, execution, analytics, and reporting for the eToro USA brand. You will identify, negotiate, on-board and manage performance marketing programs and accounts and partner closely with our HQ performance marketing teams on effective user acquisition strategies. Lastly, you will manage the public relations and messaging for the eToro USA brand. In addition, you will also play a critical part in internal brand strategy and go-to-market processes.
- Design and execute on a strategy to build a national consumer brand.
- Lead and execute, in collaboration with our global teams, on a US PR and communications strategy.
- Research, initiate, on-board, manage and optimize, in collaboration with our global teams, all user acquisition marketing and media buy campaigns.
- Implement world class data-driven decision making processes.
- Develop proprietary insight and analytics capabilities that will provide forward-looking changes in consumer behavior.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing for a consumer brand, preferably in venture-backed fintech.
- Proven capabilities in securing, managing and optimizing performance marketing and media buy budgets & campaigns.
- Experience in leading and managing PR and communications strategy.
- Personal or professional affinity to cryptocurrencies / blockchain.