eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in software’s testing of financial systems to ensure the highest level of
- Manage all phases of testing for assigned components ensuring test plans and test
- cases are completed and met business requirements.
- Work with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and
- deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Review product specifications and technical designs
- Create test plans; walk through, integration approach and strategy documents, test
- cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts.
- Perform various types of testing, such as functional, DB, regression, user acceptance,
- negative and installation testing.
Want to join? If you
- Have 2+ years of experience in manual testing
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Hebrew + English)
- Have multitasking abilities
- Be able to prioritize and push requests to the automation team
- Self-learner – able to research the web and come up with the answers
- A hard worker, intelligent and sharp individual willing to work in a demanding but fun
- work environment
- Prior experience in banking/finance/billing - an advantage