eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, with over 6 million users from over 180 countries. Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering crypto currency trading. We encourage responsible, sustainable trading, operating in full transparency and constantly making you aware of the risks involved in trading. The company is regulated by both the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC).
eToro partnered with Chinese Venture Capital firm Ping An (since 2014), and Russian banking company Sberbank (since 2016). Since 2009, eToro has raised funds from leading investors, such as CommerzVentures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, BRM Capital, and Cubit Investments.
This is full time position in Gibraltar.
What you'll be doing:
- Support accounting domain B2C - Answering questions related to accounting.
- Assisting risk analyst with verification procedures.
- Conciliating with customers and service providers on payments issues.
- Dealing with client's deposits and payment issues.
- Improve operational processes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the operation manager.
Want to join? You'll need to have:
- Experience in back office administration/ accounting.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- English at mother tongue level.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relevant academic degree – Advantage.
- Statistical analyses experience - Advantage