eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
What you’ll be doing?
- Analyse and optimize liquidity and pricing needs of the Trading Department
- Manage relationships with liquidity and pricing vendors
- Lead new markets strategic Trading projects
A suitable candidate will:
- Study current setup to understand existing offering, available partnerships and current infrastructure (including: offering, costs, technical and legal limitations).
- Create monitoring systems for costs and flow allocation (characterization and guidance through process).
- Identify deficiencies and vulnerabilities and define liquidity and pricing needs accordingly.
- Continuously work with existing partners in order to constantly improve existing conditions and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
In addition, the candidate will manage the introduction of new markets and products and would be in charge of:
- Mapping and analysis of industry’s offering (emphasis on direct competitors) and adapting them to the company's needs.
- Estimating potential demand and setting priorities accordingly.
- Researching available vendors (including their: offering, costs, technical feasibility, legal and compliance implications etc.) and formatting initial contact with relevant third parties to explain needs for the purpose of receiving an initial offer.
- Defining an annual plan for adding new products and markets, and working with multiple entities within and outside the department to execute the plan.
- 2-3 years of Work experience in capital markets / financial institutions.
- Bachelor's degree in exact sciences, finance, economics, accounting or a related fields
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated application of business, finance and legal principles.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to analyze, compare and draw operative conclusions
- Self-learning and adaptability
- Basic technical understanding
- Basic legal understanding and contract reading ability
- Basic understanding of compliance requirements and implications
- Ability to work with multiple entities within and outside the organization
- Adaptation to work at a fast pace and changing conditions
- Fluent English in speech, writing and reading