Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing monthly reports and financial controls over monthly management reporting
- Owning for group month end close process, consolidation of subsidiary companies and closing process for local entities
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Financial statements,
- Preparation of periodic Tax reports
- Developing internal control guidelines, policies and procedures for cash management and financial reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and professional standards
- Leading work with the group external auditor on audit, tax and ad hoc activities
- Management of the bookkeeping team
Want to join? You’ll need:
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- 3+ years of experience in the tech, finance or fintech industry
- High level of English (speaking, reading and writing) and experience with International organisations
- Detailed-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and at various levels within a company
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills.
- Proven track record of driving projects to completion.
- Knowledge of regulation on taxes and reporting.
- Knowledge of ERP systems - Priority advantage