eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
What you'll be doing:
- Mentor a team of multi-location, 24/7/365.
- Be a part of shifts and on-call rotation.
- First level troubleshooting and investigation.
- First level systems operations and support.
- Monitor employee performance.
- Maintain and produce MTTR\SLA reports.
- Work with external vendors on escalated support tickets.
- Collaborate with managers to develop a good process and procedure among different levels of engineers.
Want to join? If you
- A minimum of +2 year experience in Technical support or similar position.
- 1 Year experience in a lead or supervisory role.
- Hands-on experience maintaining and troubleshooting Linux/Windows servers in a production environment.
- Understanding of complex system architectures.
- Experience in managing production downtime\crisis incidents.
- High level of English.
It will also be nice if you
- Experience working with IIS\Apache web servers.
- Have scripting skills: (Shell/Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Have experience working on Splunk – advantage.
Besides that you must possess the following qualities and skills:
- Independent in your work, self-motivated.
- Be a problem solver and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Be able to handle a stressful and dynamic working environment.
- Excellent communication skills(Written and Verbal).
- Excellent working relations with interfaces.