As the Company’s business continuity champion, the Cyber Resilience Manager is responsible for the crisis and resilience programs which improve the company’s ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to IT and business capabilities supporting critical business operations.
Cyber resilience is a broader approach that encompasses cyber security and business continuity management, and aims to defend against potential cyber-attacks and ensure the organization’s survival following an attack.
The best approach to achieving compliance is to implement a cyber-resilience program that incorporates:
- Robust cyber security defenses
- Adequate cyber risk preventative measures
- Appropriate tools and systems for dealing with and reporting incidents.
Being part of eToro`s Cyber Risk team involves complex understanding of the organization and supporting of the company growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. We are looking for the ability to assess eToro`s resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and to create crisis management solutions for the company infrastructure, applications and business processes. Help improve our current programs into a proactive Secure, Vigilant and Resilient cyber risk program - Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions in eToro.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the implementation of business continuity management, penetration testing and cyber incident response management (IRM) to achieve a heightened level of cyber resilience and to help facilitate compliance with eToro’s regulatory requirements
- Build & manage traditional disaster recovery (DR) solutions for secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments. Assess, design, and implement resilient architectures for the company across a diverse set of technologies including cloud, big data, risk sensing, and security technologies
- Collect data, write and mange Resilience, Crisis and Business Continuity (CBC) plans for major production events, which drive resilience across the company
- Maintain the CBC plans by regularly liaising with all offices to ensure that accurate CBC data is always available and centrally stored
- Coordinate the development of regional Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Maintain a good understanding of global threats and risks and how they may impact business activities
- Provide training and oversight to business continuity coordinators in creating and regularly updating department plans
- Consult with and provide advice and guidance to senior management and their executive teams regarding incident and crisis management issues within their areas of responsibility
- Engage in war gaming simulations, technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities
Want to join? If you have:
- 2+ years of experience with large scale, state level Crisis Management and in SMB company level Resilience and Recovery processes
- Ability to write crisis and/or business continuity (BC) plans
- Experience in conducting / managing disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response.
- High experience in physical security, defense, isolation, awareness, training, tailored made solutions for defense requirements and managing crisis protocols
- The ability to work well under pressure, both internal and external, and exercise sound judgment during stressful incidents
- Vast experience building policy & procedures in complex and core processes.
- The ability to push the entire organization while reducing pressure and implement checks and balances in cyber crisis
- High experience with cyber incidents which includes crisis media.
- Strategic thinker with a firm understanding of the balance between business imperatives and security structures in a thriving, global, creative FinTech company
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field or significant industry work experience or equivalent training
- Experience on a practical level of managing the response to Incident/Crisis/Recovery events globally.
- Prepared to work extended hours, sometimes at short notice, to assist in responding to an incident
- Project management and delivery skills, experience in cross company complex projects
It will also be nice if you have:
- Master’s Degree in business management and/or relevant certifications or proven PMP experience.
- Experience in managing complex project with different tasks under pressure and delivery on time
- Experience in DevOps organizations
Besides that you must possess the following qualities
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently but also be a great team player
- Have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Be passionate and motivated about your job
- This position is a full time position and includes 24/7 on-call availability