eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
We work with cutting edge web technologies to design and build exciting new experiences over eToro's Web clients with more than 4 million users and growing tremendously fast!. We work as a team and pride ourselves on our ability to learn from one another, demonstrating composure and flexibility within a fast-paced, agile environment. Working closely with product management, designers and other engineering teams, in a young, dynamic, creative and highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Build the product architecture from requirements to production
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
Want to join? If you
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure - Advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL server