eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Web Development Team
We work with cutting edge web technologies to design and build exciting new experiences over eToro's Web clients with more than 4 million users and growing tremendously fast!. We work as a team and pride ourselves on our ability to learn from one another, demonstrating composure and flexibility within a fast-paced, agile environment. Working closely with product management, designers and other engineering teams, in a young, dynamic, creative and highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the design and implementation of software platforms, applications, and features.
- Developing web applications and Hybrid Mobile apps.
- Proactively participate in every aspect of the entire software development lifecycle of feature development.
- Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and SCRUM meetings.
- Research and promote new technologies and tools.
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Write non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
Want to join? If you
- 3+ years of professional experience and Bachelors (or higher) degree in a relevant discipline (relevant experience and training will be considered)
- Self-starter whose curiosity drives continuous education about current and new technologies
- Experience using REST API - a must!
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Team Player