Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs.Founded in 2007, eToro was created to make online trading available to anyone, from beginners to experienced traders and is now pioneering cryptocurrency trading. eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for the right applicant.
What will you be doing?
- Research, Design, Implement and Deliver analytics-based algorithms to solve key business problems in the field of investments and trading.
- Use eToro’s unique data with AI to generate alpha and novel investment instruments.
- Design and implement data driven features that will be integrated into the company's key products.
- Design and implement full data mining and machine learning models.
- Interface with R&D Groups, Product managers, BI teams and business stakeholders.
- You will join the growing eToro’s AI and data science team. The team carries out applied research in ML/AI and designs, develops and deploys state of the art algorithms for various business scenarios.
Want to join? You’ll need
- BS.c. in Statistics, Computer Science, Math, Industrial/Electronics Engineering, Physics or related fields (MSc/Phd is an advantage).
- Experience in developing ML algorithms with deep understanding of common algorithms (boosting , deep learning, clustering, anomaly detection etc.) - usage, best practices and caveats.
- Experience in quantitative research/trading/fintech - BIG advantage.
- 2+ years experience in researching and implementing algorithms using Python or R.
- Extensive experience with ML libraries: TensorFlow, Theano, PyTorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, statsmodels.
- Experience in time series analysis and forecasting using LSTMs and econometric methods. Or
- Experience in recommendation systems.
- Experience with Big Data is an advantage
- Good analytical skills and original thinking
- Good system level understanding of problems
- Independent and innovative with the ability to lead problem definition and goal definition processes
- Good communication skills, Fluent English.