eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Design, code, test and debug complex computer solutions
- Provide scope, resource and time estimates for complex projects
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Express problems and solutions visually through white-boarding
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Manage source code versioning and deployments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 8+ years’ coding experience utilizing C# and Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server databases- MUST!
- Familiarity with source code management systems (Git, Subversion, TFS)
- Knowledge of tracking software such as Jira and Confluence- Nice to have
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- 8+ years’ experience developing C# WinForms, Web-Services/ WCF.
- Experience with multithreading using native threads and or task
- Experience with Rest, MVC
- Experience with the .Net 4.0 and 4.5 framework
- 5+ years’ experience with database access methods/frameworks such as ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL Server including stored procedures (T-SQL)
- Strong skills in problem solving and debugging
- Team orientated
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about building great software
Other skills considered a plus:
- Advantage: knowledge of .Net Core