eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Service department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
What will you be doing?
- Provide world class service to our international client base via chat, phone and email.
- Receive requests for assistance and respond with the utmost professionalism according to the company’s guidelines.
- Represent the company and product at the highest possible level
- Provide a ‘WOW’ experience
Want to join? If you
- Are fluent English and/ or German, French, Arabic, Spanish.
- Have strong service orientation
It would be great if you also have:
- Customer service experience
- A fundamental understanding of what it means to be a team player
- The ability to multitask and thrive under pressure
- Motivation to advance within the department
What else do you need to know?
- This is a challenging but highly rewarding position in the fast paced world of fin-tech. If you are willing to put the effort in, it offers great career prospects.
- Amazing working environment in a prime location, with people from all over the world. Our office is located on the 38th floor - sunset views are a big plus!
- If you think you have what it takes, we can offer you excellent employee benefits.
So, forget everything you know about Customer Service and come join the eToro family
- This is a shift-based position -
Sunday through Friday. 5 shifts per week. 08:00 -16.00 / 16.00-00.00 / 00.00 - 8.00