The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the company's website, including maintaining relationships and workflow with external and internal touch points, creating and maintaining different website pages in all supported languages (including data entry), coordinating marketing projects, localization of marketing materials, handling payments to suppliers etc
This position is an opportunity to be part of the Marketing Operations Team and help shape the way eToro is perceived through its website.
What will you be doing?
- Create new WordPress templates.
- Maintain and improve current website pages.
- Execute goals for the website's yearly plan.
- Data entry in all supported languages.
- Managing an outsourced development company.
- Coordinate localization of marketing materials to a variety of regions and languages with external and internal touch points.
- Negotiate, coordinate and execute projects, schedules, and budgets.
- Work with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuous improvement of processes.
- Conduct Quality Control checks on projects.
- Work under tight deadlines.
elie1 Year experience in marketing operations of websites
WordPress experience - 1-year minimum.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
Fluent English (additional languages - a plus).
Advanced technical skills.
Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize under pressure.
In addition, you must also possess the following qualities:
Self-motivated and proactive.
Excellent attention to detail.
Strong communication skills.