Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a talent to join our amazing team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, tidy, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
What will you be doing?
- Design a Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy to enable tracking of business goals and reporting on business performance at scale
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders globally, gather requirements and deliver reporting/analytics solutions to meet those requirements
- Develop and lead a team of high performing Business Analysts
- Define and execute data strategies in support of new business opportunities.
- Maintain and support Executive Dashboards and reporting systems.
- Collaborate on conceptualization and development of centralized tools (including dashboards) that the business partners can use to extract data/insights in an automated manner
- Apply deep understanding of data flows and data definitions to creatively address complex issues
- Apply your expertise in business analysis, data visualization and data-mining to tell the story behind numbers and derive actionable insights for eToro mgmt.
- Deliver presentations that are succinct and crisp, with a balance of high-level insights for executives, and detailed enough view for core teams
Bachelor’s degree (at least)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with databases and with a BI environment (big advantage to experience in the web industry)
- Managerial experience
- Vast work experience with SQL (advantage to SQL server)
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial attitude showing the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experienced in data mining modelling
- Work experience with R, Pyton- advantage
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Proven strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations