Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the blockchain and crypto division of eToro, that was established in 2018. We are responsible for all the technological developments and business operations related to the most exciting domain that exists today in Fintec - the blockchain. We have already launched the crypto wallet, and just lately launched the long awaited Crypto Exchange. We are growing fast and have ambitious technological and business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using NodeJs, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, Redis and more.
- Create and implement a technical agenda and vision for the team and implement it.
- Own the design process of the features and services in this team and implement them with high quality.
- Lead design efforts; write technical design documents and hold design review meetings.
- Define improve and implement the working procedures within the team to improve delivery capabilities
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed mission critical high scale system - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way.
- Work in a global distributed company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively design and implement cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Result oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Have at least 6 years experience in development
- Have at least 2 years of dev management experience (5 people or more)
- Have a strong NodeJs experience.
- Experienced with Redis, RabbitMQ, NoSQL , SQL - Preferred.
- Experience with Kubernetes - advantage.
- Experience in developing distributed, highly available and high scale APIs - Must.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Proficient Hebrew and English speaker.
- Speak Russian fluently - a must
- Experience with Typescript - advantage.